FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The best way to find out who the hiring manager or lead recruiter is for a specific posting is to reach out to us out directly on email@example.com.
If you have forgotten your user id and/or password, you can reset your password via the login screen.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the online application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Below are the definitions of the different types of jobs:
- Full-time: A full-time job is a job that typically requires you to work 40 hours or more per week.
- Part-time: A part-time job is a job that typically requires you to work fewer than 40 hours per week.
- Contract: A contract job is a job that is typically offered for a specific period of time, often 6 months to 1 year.
- Temporary: A temporary job is a job that is typically offered for a shorter period of time, often 1-3 months.
- Internship: An internship is a job that is typically offered to students or recent graduates who are interested in gaining experience in a specific field or industry.
Three basic benefits are:
- We provide an online platform that is simple to use and efficient.
- You can create a profile and upload your resume so employers can find you.
- We are an international company that understands international businesses and candidates in Spain.
If you are receiving an error message when trying to log in, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
You can delete your account by going to the "My Account" page and clicking on the "Delete Account" button. Please note that this action is irreversible.
The review process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on the vacancy.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to make any edits to your uploaded document once you have submitted your application. However, we can upload a new updated attachment (resume/cover letter as one file) and delete the outdated version, but it’s not guaranteed the hiring team will be able to see the update if the recruitment is already in progress.
You can easily apply by creating an account or directly without creating an account.