FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The best way to find out who the hiring manager or lead recruiter is for a specific posting is to reach out to us out directly on email@example.com.
Below are the definitions of the different types of jobs:
- Full-time: A full-time job is a job that typically requires you to work 40 hours or more per week.
- Part-time: A part-time job is a job that typically requires you to work fewer than 40 hours per week.
- Contract: A contract job is a job that is typically offered for a specific period of time, often 6 months to 1 year.
- Temporary: A temporary job is a job that is typically offered for a shorter period of time, often 1-3 months.
- Internship: An internship is a job that is typically offered to students or recent graduates who are interested in gaining experience in a specific field or industry.
- We provide an online platform that is simple to use and efficient.
- You can create a profile and upload your resume so employers can find you.
- We are an international company that understands international businesses and candidates in Spain.
If you are receiving an error message when trying to log in, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.