SpainDesk is looking for a junior Business lawyer. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Spanish business law. You will be working closely with the senior Business lawyer and assisting with the day-to-day running of the department.
What will you do
Together with the senior Business lawyer, you will be assisting (international) organisations with their legal setup in Spain. You will be involved with drafting and reviewing contracts, advising on company law, employment law, intellectual property law, and specific business laws for a variety of industries. You will be researching Spanish case law and keeping up to date with legislative changes. You will be an essential partner for European and non-European sole traders and small to large corporations alike.
The work package includes:
- Providing legal advice to clients on a variety of issues such as contracts, employment law, intellectual property law and company law
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting legal documents
- Drafting company statutes
- Filing business modelo’s
- Business law advice
- Client communication
- Opening autonomous companies
- Opening Spanish corporations
- Communication with the Spanish government
The successful candidate will have
- A law degree from a Spanish university
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Can put themselves in a client’s shoes, and think about the next steps needed
Work and location
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be based in our Barcelona office: 40 to 36 hours/week.
Working from home is possible when discussed with your line manager and relevant colleagues.
The salary for this position is to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working at SpainDesk
At SpainDesk, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are a team of professionals who are passionate about our work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.