If you are looking for an opportunity to work in Spain and gain experience in the field of administration, we have a vacancy that may be of interest to you. The position is for a junior administrator and would require the successful applicant to work closely with our other team members.
What will you do
The position of junior administrator is perfect for someone who is looking to gain experience in the field of administration and helping international clients. The administrator will be responsible for responding to emails and queries from clients, updating and managing databases, assisting with office administration tasks, and providing support to the team.
The work package includes:
- Invoicing and documentation
- Bookkeeping for clients and SpainDesk
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Maintaining databases
- Analysing data
- Assist with the coordination of events
- Initial contact with clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and spoken Spanish and English
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
Work and location
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be based in our Barcelona office: 40 to 36 hours/week.
Working from home is possible when discussed with your line manager and relevant colleagues.
The salary for this position is to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working at SpainDesk
At SpainDesk, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are a team of professionals who are passionate about our work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.