SpainDesk is looking for a senior recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the recruitment industry, as well as a strong network of candidates and clients.
What will you do
The senior recruiter will work with international clients in Spain, helping them to find the best talent for their business. They will have a deep knowledge of the Spanish market and will be able to match candidates with the right company culture and values. They will also provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the recruitment process, both Spanish and international. Ultimately, the senior recruiter will help to ensure that each client finds the perfect employees for their business.
- Contacting customers
- Recruiting and matching candidates to clients
- Providing guidance and support to candidates
- Assisting with the onboarding of new employees
- Researching the Spanish labour market for opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the recruitment industry, as well as a strong network of contacts. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will have the ability to work to tight deadlines. The senior recruiter will be based in our Barcelona office but may also be required to travel to other locations in Spain.
- Experience with LinkedIn recruitment
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both written and spoken)
- A network of contacts in the Spanish recruitment industry
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A passion for helping people find their perfect career
Work and location
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be based in our Barcelona office: 40 to 36 hours/week.
Working from home is possible when discussed with your line manager and relevant colleagues.
The salary for this position is to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working at SpainDesk
At SpainDesk, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are a team of professionals who are passionate about our work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.