SpainDesk is part of a larger and growing international organisation with offices in the Netherlands, Germany, and Spain. For the expansion of our activities in Spain, we are looking for a new sales manager. Are you someone with the ambition to set up a new office, form it, and expand it with new offices and new teams in Spain, then we are looking for you!
Direct management experience is not necessary for this position. You can learn how to be a manager through the course of your employment with us. In your position, you will need to select and hire your own team.
Since it is a new branch of our office, you will have a large influence on the office. For example, if you live in the Tarragona area, we might settle there. Of course, Barcelona is fine too!
What will you do?
As a sales manager, you are responsible for growing, supervising and managing a team that consists of several account managers. In addition, you are also involved in acquisition and relationship management. Furthermore, you are aware of the latest developments in the market and you adjust your strategy accordingly. You are responsible for the entire operation of your team from A to Z!
The work package includes:
- Start your own office from the ground up
- Work with national and international clients
- Create your own team
- Visiting customers in Spain
- Customer acquisition
- Creating contracts for customers and candidates
- Intake and interview candidate conversations
- Coaching and training your team
- Managing your own workload
- Creating exciting job vacancies
- Clarifying the needs of companies and acquiring new customers
- Actively approaching leads (e.g. on social media, phone, and emailing)
- Staying up to date with the latest market developments in Spain
The successful candidate has:
- A proven track record in sales and account management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to grow accounts and lead generation for new recruitment business
- Can manage their own workload
- Have experience in labour, HR or the recruitment industry
- Comfortable with cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach
- Speaks fluently in English and Spanish
- Will have ambitions to start their own office in Barcelona
Work and location
This is a full-time position (36/40 hours per week) and the successful candidate will be based in our new office in Catalunya.
The salary for this position is to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and performance bonus.
Working at SpainDesk
SpainDesk offers financial, legal and business services in Spain. Our aim is to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are looking for a sales and account manager to join our business and help us grow our recruitment business.